Transport notification (3 weeks in advance)
- A shipment of radioactive material shall be notified at least 3 weeks before the actual transport.
- A notification only applies for one shipment.
- All changes to the initial notification shall be submitted at least 3 days before the transport.
- If you do not receive any objection from the ANVS within 3 weeks after submission of your notification, you are allowed to proceed with the transport.
How do I submit a pre-notification?
- Consult the notification page;
- Change language to English (upper right corner);
- Choose 'Transport' and follow the instructions.
You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail from the ANVS with a registration number. You will need this registration number in further communication with the ANVS concerning your notification. When necessary the ANVS will contact you about your notification.If you do not receive any objection from the ANVS within 3 weeks after submission of your notification, you are allowed to proceed with the transport.
Amendments on a transport notification must be submitted at least 3 working days before the date of transport and/or in-transit storage. Please send the amendments on your transport notification to email@example.com, with reference to the above mentioned number.